You've heard the mantra. Hunker down and write the story. Great advice except while you're exercising those little grey cells the rest of you is going slack.
Think not? Flick under your arm. Must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake.
I've learned a few tricks to fight the jiggles, top and bottom. See if any of them work for you.
1. Buy a balance ball and use it as a chair. Works the core while you sit. Open up those thighs. Tighten those buns. Squeeze and bounce.
2. When you're stuck or need a few minutes to reflect, pick up a latex resistance band and stretch: side-to-side, front to back, top-down.
3. Take water breaks. In the kitchen, do push ups against the counter and then shake out your arms and body. Indulge your inner wet dog.
5. Breathe, deeply. Muscles need oxygen.
6. Every page or so, get up and swivel your hips to a sultry song. Imagine Daniel Craig is watching. ;-)