Just a hint of what they're offering:
- What turns agents on, what turns them off and what makes them run away in terror.
- How to avoid the classic mistakes that scream “amateur”.
- The 5 things successful authors do before the conference to double their chance for success.
- How to talk to an agent who’s already booked solid (without staking out the bathroom).
- Tips, timelines, and goals not offered anywhere else.
I'm in. How about you?
For details, visit: http://www.authormedia.com/how-to-win-agents-and-influence-editors-at-a-writers-conference-webinar/